We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Days Inn Telford. When we arrived we were given another room as we had been allocated a smoking room and don't smoke. The room was lovely, clean and warm. There was everything we needed. It was very quiet even though we were close to the car park at the front. We paid an extra £7 each for a cooked breakfast which was served at the Eat Inn in the service station and was very good. Getting a parking space in front of the hotel wasn't a problem. A great value trip! Thanks a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Telford is just off junction 4 of the M54 and 5 miles from Telford. There is free parking and bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have baths and showers and feature Freeview flat-screen TVs. Hypnos beds provide a comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel Shifnal
- Days Inn Shifnal
- Shifnal Days Inn
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 Shifnal, Shropshire