I stayed with a friend for 2 nights (11th oct) for a conference at the international centre which was only 5min drive away -nice and handy.
Rooms a good size, bathroom big and decent shower. Even the hair dryer was decent as far as hotel hairdryers go.
Staff were all pleasant and booked a taxi for us.
We were generally quite pleasantly surprised considering the great value and location at services but there were a few negatives: quite a lot of stains of the chair/floors, as we were on ground floor we could hear lots of foot steps above us, although it didnt go on that late. 1 big negative, after we came back the 2nd day our room was all tidy and clean, went in the bathroom and it stank of stale smoke, it was in the towels and quite repulsive. The rest of the room was fine. When we told reception they said the would look in to it but it might be that we were under a smoking room and it vented down??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Telford is just off junction 4 of the M54 and 5 miles from Telford. There is free parking and bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have baths and showers and feature Freeview flat-screen TVs. Hypnos beds provide a comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel Shifnal
- Days Inn Shifnal
- Shifnal Days Inn
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 Shifnal, Shropshire