Both my wife and i have have stayed here twice before and also in the same Room 105 ! - This is an Executive Room which is about the most furthest room in the building - Room 105 is our preference as their is only one room next door then the Fire Escape! - The first time we stayed here was in September 2012 and again in April 2013, i still can't beleive that the "HOT IRON" Mark in the carpet is still there,(NOT DONE BY US I HASTEN TO ADD) even with the window open or shut you do hear the M54 in the background it is unavoidable but not to much of an annoyance. As my parents live in Newtown - Mid Wales it's a good stopping off point with out having to get up Three hours earlier to drive up from Luton Bedfordshire, the room is of a very good standard and as it is an Executive Room you get space to work in and a small fridge where you can keep food & drinks chilled. I have always received good service at Days Inn Telford and have got Room 105 at an exceptionally good price each time. - We will definatly be staying again sometime later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Telford is just off junction 4 of the M54 and 5 miles from Telford. There is free parking and bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have baths and showers and feature Freeview flat-screen TVs. Hypnos beds provide a comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel Shifnal
- Days Inn Shifnal
- Shifnal Days Inn
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 Shifnal, Shropshire