This hotel was absolutely fine for our 1 night stay as we were attending a wedding at Weston Park, which was about 15 mins away. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the bathroom had a decent shower - reasonable value at about £50 per room per night.
The tap water tasted disgusting though (even when making a cup of tea with it), although the large mugs in the room were good compared to the tiny ones you usually get in Travelodges.
A major negative was the service - having paid for a late checkout when we got back to the hotel at night, the next morning when checking out I was asked by reception to go back and fish out my receipt from the bin in the room to prove we'd actually paid. Surely not the best solution to a hotel admin issue!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Telford is just off junction 4 of the M54 and 5 miles from Telford. There is free parking and bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have baths and showers and feature Freeview flat-screen TVs. Hypnos beds provide a comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel Shifnal
- Days Inn Shifnal
- Shifnal Days Inn
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 Shifnal, Shropshire