Stayed three nights and found it a good base to visit the area. The place was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. You could hear the Motorway traffic but that was expected and you got use to it, not stopping a good night's sleep in the comfy bed.
We went to Shifnal for our meals and drinks, just a short trip in the car or taxi (very reasonable).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Telford is just off junction 4 of the M54 and 5 miles from Telford. There is free parking and bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have baths and showers and feature Freeview flat-screen TVs. Hypnos beds provide a comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel Shifnal
- Days Inn Shifnal
- Shifnal Days Inn
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 Shifnal, Shropshire