“Never again!”

Cuisines: American
Oswestry
“Never again!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our six piece bargain bucket (£9.99) was possibly the worst chicken takeaway I have experienced for many years. The chicken pieces were kind of OK provided you didn't want them to taste of anything, but the chips were outstandingly bad. Absolutely stone cold, not that you would have wanted to eat them hot. They reminded me of the early days of MacDonalds, dreadful little sticks of some sort of powdered and reconstituted paste. I can't see KFC lasting in Oswestry unless they can raise their game, with so much competition around including some excellent local chippies. Saddest cthing of all was to see the place heavcing with kids stuffing these awful gastronomic disasters into their faces, obviously knowing no better. What do they get at home, I asked myself! Our first visit to this KFC, and definitely our last.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank samuel e

shropshire
“shocking food”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

first of all we were not told the sauce on subs we bought were so spicy and so full of chillies that you wouldn't feel your mouth for hours and the fries were recycled or reheated hopefully no child has had these subs and i'm sure they would do damage we were not given any choice of sauces or option of mayo or HOT stuff they put on ours not good wont go again and the car park is a shambles and dangerous cars having to park on roadway leaving store and having to reverse into oncoming traffic needs sorting out

• Visited April 2014
shropshire
“Ok this time ”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I felt rushed through the drive through even though the order I wanted wasn't available and I had no menu to look at to change my order. The last time I visited we were missing the popcorn chicken so had to take the time to check the order this time as I have heard this is a big problem for them

“Terrible”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Went to the drive in and got home they forgot to put in chicken burger.The chicken in the bucket was greasy and not cooked.They have got my orders wrong twice now.Will never go back.Find it too expensive.I complained to head office never got a reply.

• Visited February 2014
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“Chew chew chew!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My chips and chicken were lovely and hot but one of my chicken fillets was chewy :(
Ordered five snack boxes and got laughed at and questioned to make sure that was what I really wanted,well seeing as there was five of us this was correct.

• Visited February 2014