“Lovely, friendly country pub.”
Review of Bradford Arms

Bradford Arms
Ranked #7 of 120 Restaurants in Oswestry
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have visited this pub a few times for good and drinks. The staff and management are always very friendly and welcoming. Delicious food and fast service. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank MrsS201

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I went to this pub with my wife and daughter on a Monday night,at first we were pleasantly surprised to learn that on Mondays the had a 2 for 1 offer in their grill steaks,so we ordered 2 steaks,you can imagine my dismay when the manager Stuart (who took our order)insisted I had to pay full price for all 3 meals and that I would have 1 meal deducted the next time I came,I didn't even get a discount voucher just the promise that he would remember.
I felt that he begrudged giving me the 2 for 1 offer as I wasn't a local,if that is his policy it should be stated clearly on his menu card that all offers are for frequent users only.
Felt really ripped off and would urge all non regulars to give this pub a wide berth!!!
Steak wasn't up to the £12.95 price tag either
Needless to say I won't be returning!

4  Thank 787tommy
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Very bad night out had to pay extra £3.00 for chips. There was 9 little chips that came with meal , told manager he said nothing!!! Not recommend ....

1  Thank Johnjoan1