“Excellent”
Review of Little Chef

Little Chef
Ranked #103 of 120 Restaurants in Oswestry
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Spacious roadside restaurant, with a varied menu consisting of a wide range of breakfasts, light bites, main meals and a large of selection of desserts and delicious pancakes! Friendly staff with a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
Rhyl, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stopped at this restaurant twice today...once first thing going down to a conference....we were greeted by a bright clean warm restaurant and a cheery member of staff....lovely!.....called again on the way home and we were again greeted by great standards, a clean restaurant and the servive from Nicky was truly fantastic....well done

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ROB E

Florida
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The Little Chef restaurants are a chain around the UK near highways, and while most offer reasonably good food and average service, this one had had the friendliest lady server (Pam R) I've seen in the UK. She made the whole event a 'happy' one. The food was good, and the toilets were clean.

• Visited February 2014
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“Not to Heston's standards :-))”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We ate here because after a 2 hour journey we didn't want to travel again as our daughter was going into the RJ&AH hospital the next day. Firstly our waitress was very friendly, because our daughter didn't want peas she offered her beans or coleslaw. We both had the fish and chips and my husband had the scampi. The fish was Lovley, frozen thin chips and fairly hard peas. We were served very quickly and given plenty of condiments. I had 2 issues - the cost of a bottle of Pepsi cola - £2.00 and the bread which was only an ordinary sliced loaf, not as on the menu. But all in all a perfectly adequate meal which left us feeling satisfied.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank DEIANOSIAN
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“Would you eat here when staff don't use soap to wash hands?”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Have always supported the Little Chef and in it's 55th year would have hoped it would have made an effort. For a start the photo bears no resemblance to the scruffy outlet we visited on Saturday lunchtime. To be sat down by a waitress whose clothing was filthy and I mean filthy dirty marks and smears all over her apron and scruffy black trousers. In fact I joked about it to my husband saying I hope the kitchen is cleaner than her!. The food was ok and on finishing my meal I went to the toilet. The outer door to the facilities was part stuck as if it needed adjustment to close properly. The ladies was in need of a complete refurbishment with cracked tiles with numerous holes, doors with chipped cracked paint,,,I could go on. But to find the only soap dispenser with not a drop of soap and obviously been empty for a while as there was nothing in it. Then to see some girl dressed in staff clothing coming out. I mentioned it to another member of staff who could not have cared less. I was so angry and disgusted I sent a feedback email. This is not acceptable and having ate my lunch it made me feel quite sick at the thought.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank gardenofengland
wales
“Don't bother !”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Slow service, tasteless food, expensive un-unfriendly and unhappy staff. Surroundings and seating are more like a transport cafe !

Visited July 2013