“Nice breakfast”

Munchies Diner
Ranked #22 of 123 Restaurants in Oswestry
Cuisines: Diner, Fast Food, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Munchies Diner serves All Day Breakfasts, a full range of hot & cold sandwiches, Daily Specials and hot & cold drinks. It offers 60 covers with 4 personal booths so you can have your business meeting over breakfast or lunch. We also have free wifi and power sockets (booths only)
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to have brunch and found this place on TripAdvisor, so decided to give it a try.

It's location on the industrial estate belies what is a good eatery. Efficient, friendly service, tidy and clean, and nice food.

The only reason I can't give it five stars is my egg was a little hard and greasy, but the partners was fine. Also we hit a quiet time, so it lacked great atmosphere.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit doubtful when my boyfriend took me to munchies for breakfast on a random Sunday, as its on an industrial estate and doesn't look much from outside... But I ended up becoming a fan- the breakfast was lovely, we didn't wait long even though it was rammed and it was really cheap! I'd defo recommend!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

No nonsense good food we had an excellent full English mega breakfast including coffee or tea for less than a fiver

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Good prices, large portions, nice staff, classic cafe, apparently got to write 100 characters mininum, but it's great

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This Cafe is the best one i ahve ever been to. i found it when i was visiting my uncle. The waitresses are always happy and welcoming and the food is delicious, you can't complain. They do everything and the portions are great value for money. Seriously everyone go to MUNCHIES!!!