“Disappointed”

The Queens Head
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Oswestry
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Free house with great homemade world cuisine and local cask beers. Specialists in providing allergen free food.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I've been to queens head several times and when we went for Sunday lunch last week - my beef was tough and Yorkshire pudding a bit burnt. To add to the disappointment my son had a pint of kronenberg lager which was off and when mentioned when we paid the bill the person said that it was probably the first pint, and offered no discount. Won't be rushing to go here any time soon.

2  Thank Meryl A

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I came to the Queens Head after it had been reccomended for me by a friend who lives in the Oswestry area. In my opinion we had great food, great service and it was overall a great experience... Would reccomend this to a friend!

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I keep coming back to this restaurant as we feel it is one of the best around Oswestry. The food is always divine and there is lots to choose from. Service is good, waitresses could be a bit more attentive but they are all polite, helpful and are always smiling. We will keep coming back!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Lunch for a party of 7 was excellent.If anything the menu was too extensive but provided good choice.In all cases,the food was well cooked and presented.All appetites were sated -indeed one or two querulous souls were overfaced.
Good service

1  Thank haspex
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good tasty pub food in the restaurant, especially for lunch; they also serve all afternoon, which makes it an excellent stop for motorway travelers or walkers off the Montgomery Canal towpath. Whoever in the kitchen is making the pastry for the meat pies is especially to be commended. I was impressed with the service, which was welcoming, warm, and attentive.

1  Thank MacRossiter