Stayed here over Christmas while visiting relatives. Very friendly staff on Reception, also very helpful. Room was on second floor and overlooking road to industrial estate. This was pretty quiet while we were there as it was the holiday period, but I don't think I would like to experience it on a normal working day. As far as cleanliness goes, it seemed reasonably OK but the 'white' towels in the bathroom didn't look very clean and the carpet looked as though it needed vacuuming. We also found the room quite hot, even though we thought we had tweaked the temperature control and although my husband thought it OK, I found the bed very hard -to the point where I had backache all the following day. Because of the handy location, we would probably stay again, but only if we got a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned for exploring the historical market towns of Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Wrexham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Oswestry
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Shropshire