We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights and there were no draws to store clothes in which was a bit of a disappointment. The beds were really comfortable and we got a good nights' sleep over the weekend, but the 2 nights we stayed in the week were noisy with guests making a noise from around 06:30 - not so good.
The hand wash and shower wash were sometimes left empty but as we had taken our own this didn't cause us any real problems.
The staff were friendly and helpful directing us to restaurants in Oswestry (though there was a limited choice). They even rang as we were heading for the hotel to book a table at Table Table that night and we were glad they had done so as it was busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned for exploring the historical market towns of Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Wrexham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Oswestry
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Shropshire