I had to come to Oswestry for a weekend at short notice and not much hotel accommodation was available so ended up at Premier Inn. I hadn't stayed at one of their hotels before and I'm not sure I would again. The rooms are clean but very basic and not that cheap - I know I booked at short notice but thought £94 a night for a double was expensive for what I got. The location isn't very inspiring overlooking the industrial estate. But I can see that it has appeal for families and would also suit a business traveller givem its location right next to the A5, so maybe it's just not my sort of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned for exploring the historical market towns of Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Wrexham ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Oswestry
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Shropshire