We have just returned from a two night break at this lovely inn. We were warmly welcomed by friendly and efficient staff; our very comfortable bedroom with four poster bed and spacious, well equipped bathroom were a delight and the food was outstanding. What a find in this lovely Shropshire town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Raven Hotel is a former 17th century coaching inn where we delight in offering our guests a friendly service, truly tasty food, fine wine, local ale and individually styled, comfortable accommodation. Our 2 star AA Rosette rating for food means that we have a loyal local following as well as playing host to business and leisure guests who return time after time to enjoy modern British cooking. Surrounded by stunning walks and beautiful countryside, Much Wenlock has much to offer visitors, with historic streets, local market towns and the World Heritage site of Ironbridge only 10 minutes away. Visit, stay over, dine, relax and ENJOY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Raven Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Raven Hotel And Restaurant
- Raven Hotel Much Wenlock
- The Raven Hotel & Restaurant Much Wenlock, Shropshire