“Great for all the family”
Review of Mickey Miller's

Mickey Miller's
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We love this venue. The staff are friendly and accommodating and we use it for lots of our junior social events for our martial arts school as well as family days out. Great food, great play area!

2  Thank Cathy M
"venue"
in 4 reviews
"chips"

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Very adventurous, feels like you have turned into a monkey! Very fun and entertaining to watch people go down the drop slide . . which i haven't tried myself, but will have to next time i go! They also gave me there lovely cookie recipe!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

the toilets were disgusting! always worried when my kids go to parties there. Hopefully things may have changed since.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

My 5-year-old is a soft play regular. We have several excellent ones around where we live in the West of Scotland. On a wet day during our holiday in Shropshire we decided to visit this one. It was the worst one we have ever visited. My husband & I were stunned to be charged £4.50 each - making it £13.50 for a family of 3 with one child. As it was the school holidays, that £13.50 only entitled my son to 2 hours of play. Had the soft play equipment been fabulous, I would have swallowed the price, but it was tatty and run down. I think lack of choice in the area gives this place a monopoly, but my advice is avoid it at all costs!!

2  Thank lynnem41