Our second visit to Hopton House having enjoyed the Paddock room last time. We stayed in the Barn this time and are pleased to say that the exceptional standards set by Karen have been maintained. The Barn is spacious and superbly equipped with everything you would wish in a B&B (and a Five star hotel for that matter!).
Breakfast is superb with real choice, including a "special" each day.
The area is excellent for walking from the door and there are plenty of maps and leaflets for your use.
We enjoyed the White Horse in Clun, the Riverside in Aymestrey (though the choice is limited) and the Rock Tearooms.
If you haven't been, go. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly luxury B&B nestled in the Shropshire Hills near Ludlow. With sumptuous breakfasts; the full Shropshire with Ludlow sausage of course but also an extensive special menu with lots of vegetarian options. Enjoy watching the birds and our stunning views from your room with a cup of tea or fresh brewed coffee & a piece of homemade cake. This is the ideal getaway from it all relaxing B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hopton House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hopton House b&b
- Hopton House Hotel Craven Arms
- Hopton House Bed And Breakfast Craven Arms, Shropshire