We have just returned from a wonderful stay in the Barn room at Hopton House, very peaceful and restorative. The Barn room is beautiful and spacious with every comfort provided, great attention to detail and lots of lovely little extras like luxury toiletries and lovely home made cake and shortbread. Also it was good to have fresh milk in the silent fridge. Breakfasts were delicious with lots of choice. As we were so lucky with the weather we enjoyed having the deck outside our room for sitting out in the sunshine when we returned from a day out. We had high hopes of our stay based on Karen's own website and the reviews on this site and it exceeded our expectations. We also loved Shropshire and would love to stay at Hopton House again. Thank you Karen for a lovely break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly luxury B&B nestled in the Shropshire Hills near Ludlow. With sumptuous breakfasts; the full Shropshire with Ludlow sausage of course but also an extensive special menu with lots of vegetarian options. Enjoy watching the birds and our stunning views from your room with a cup of tea or fresh brewed coffee & a piece of homemade cake. This is the ideal getaway from it all relaxing B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hopton House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hopton House b&b
- Hopton House Hotel Craven Arms
- Hopton House Bed And Breakfast Craven Arms, Shropshire