One night at Hopton House just isn't enough to really enjoy the surroundings! We stayed in the Barn Room which is both huge and really cosy, with a wonderful bathroom. It was great just to sit around and enjoy the space and the view, eating home made cake or shortbread.
Breakfast was also a delight with wonderful Eggs Benedict for me, and Haddock with poached eggs for my partner.
All in all it's a great place to go to - just to be there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly luxury B&B nestled in the Shropshire Hills near Ludlow. With sumptuous breakfasts; the full Shropshire with Ludlow sausage of course but also an extensive special menu with lots of vegetarian options. Enjoy watching the birds and our stunning views from your room with a cup of tea or fresh brewed coffee & a piece of homemade cake. This is the ideal getaway from it all relaxing B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hopton House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hopton House b&b
- Hopton House Hotel Craven Arms
- Hopton House Bed And Breakfast Craven Arms, Shropshire