“Amazing is all i can say”
Review of Balti Bar

Balti Bar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We had a short break this weekend in cleobury to celebrate my 50th birthday with all my family 8 of us and we travelled from devon, london and newcastle . The food was amazing and the service was excellent the two waiters who served us bent over backwards to make our experience great .This was the best indian we have ever had . We are looking forward to coming back next year and will be making this an annual event

There are newer reviews for Balti Bar

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We have just returned from a short break in Shropshire. We went to the Balti Bar for a meal last Wednesday. It was appalling, the starter Chicken Wings was nt cooked, There was only 1 wing and 2 bits of a wing, it looked like an uncooked just as you buy them Supermarket Chicken wings, it was sent back and replaced with an even less cooked portion with no wing at all just 3 bits of wings. It was returned and told them not to bother with the starter. The main Lamb Paza, was nothing resembling lamb was hard sliced meat a grey colour, I thought it was horse. It was inedible. I've been constantly sick since that meal. We were given a complimentary glass of wine as compensation, but in my opinion the whole meal should have been free. My husband's meal he described as not very good but passable. The service was bad & the wine was half measure, supposed to be 250ml, no measurements on glass looked more like 175ml and we didn't bother to drink the free one as we could nt wait to get out of there. We come from the Bradford area the home of good Indian curries, which we eat weekly and I have never had such a bad experience as the Balti bar in Cleobury Mortimer.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Have eaten here twice now, and always found the staff friendly ,the service efficient and the food excellent.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Just bought a caravan in Cleobury, we had a take away last night, Had a drink while we waited suroundings very comfortable, staff friendly and helpful, didn't have to wait long and the food was well worth the wait..we willreturn very soon......

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Not much to say other than amazing food- I've been to India- this is the only Balti place that does Indian food properly! My friends from Adar that visit me can no longer eat at any of their locals anymore having eaten here- it does not compare! Great value too!