“Friendly and very tasty”
Review of Balti Bar

Balti Bar
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Went early evening with our two granddaughters. We were very well looked after and the food was excellent - we opted for tandooris so that the girls (7 and 9) could enjoy Indian food without too much spice. Rarely seen them eat so well! (My wife and I enjoyed it too).

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have quite often eaten here in the past, however my recent visits have been rather disappointing. The food is tasty but not particularly spicy, the service was slow even tho it was fairly quiet but the drinks were staggering.....we paid nearly £20 for 6 cokes!!! as much as we would have paid for beer.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Good value meal £9.95 for any starter, main rice or nan. Drinks not overly expensive. Balti was fine for a village, but would struggle to match Baltis served in Birmingham...which was dissapointing as the very friendly staff came from Small Heath, the waiter also informed me the family also owned the Spice empire and spice take-away in Cleobury.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Excellent venue for a 'I really don't feel like cooking' evening, also great meeting place for the youngsters to meet up and have a very reasonably priced meal together. They do a great special offer deal with a starter, main and rice/naan for under a tenner - so ideal for a social meeting place. Lovely bar area with comfy seating, which is a nice place to go for just a quiet drink even if you don't fancy eating.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have gotten take away from here a number of times as it is the closest Indian to where we live.

Generally the food is of a good quality and can be relied upon regularly, however occasionally things can go horribly wrong. On the last occasion my partner ordered a korma and I ordered a chicken tikka. Her korma was beautiful, creamy and full of flavour. My tikka however tasted exactly the same just a different colour. I was very disappointed by this as if I wanted a korma I would have ordered one.

We will eat here again and for anyone wanting a quick easy food option in Cleobury give it a try... Don't get your hopes up however just in case it's an off night.