“Truly wonderful”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LGfromT
Canada
“Truly wonderful”
Reviewed April 14, 2015 for a stay in August 2014

I spent a very happy week here with my partner and 12 year old. It's a beautiful, comfortable, well-equipped property in a stunning part of the country, and we would certainly wish to return. The living room is so cozy we loved spending time 'in' despite our best intentions to be out from dawn to dusk doing things. The master bedroom has a wonderful mattress and lots of good books. The owners were responsive, professional, and friendly, even running us up to the (very delicious local) pub for dinner on our arrival. My daughter loved the proximity to the sheep, horse, cows, and the orange cat. It feels nicely like you've dropped off the edge of the earth, with the high hedgerows throughout the tiny village, but this is wonderful. Additionally, it is situated beautifully for many interesting day trips. Loved it, and would absolutely return!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
bham

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
scotland
Reviewed December 2, 2009 for a stay in April 2008
people found this review helpful

Liked best: The area around
Liked least: Lack of communication
Traveling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
Dec 2, 2009
Thank you for your review. We confirm that since your booking in September 2008, the property has been completely refurbished and a new central heating system installed. We continue to get excellent feedback for this delightfully restored property.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing