“great service. great food. great atmosphere.”
Review of The Hollybush

The Hollybush
Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Witney
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Hollybush Witney. Independently owned and run by 2 local chaps who both share a passion for good food, real beer and fantastic service.
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

this small pub/ resturant is always busy with a great atmosphere. it is superb. staff are friendly and chatty. food is delicious and fresh. recommended. make a reservation to avoid dissapointment.

2  Thank carrie118

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My friends and I often come to Witney for a night out and we all agree The Hollybush is one of the best pubs around!! We visit lots of bars, clubs and places to eat and we honestly can't fault this place! If you want to come for a top quality meal, the Hollybush has a good range of food from amazing burgers to really well cooked and delicious gastro pub style food. The staff are all really fun and helpful and there are always people having a drink and having fun. Its a proper pub where you can eat great food and have a night out drinking with friends! Not to be missed.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I've eaten and drunk here several times while I have stayed in the area for work. The atmosphere is warm, and food is fantastic.

On a few occasions, I've propped up the bar by myself. However, I'm not alone for long as the staff are quite happy to chat and work.

Open Mic Night was especially entertaining. The place was packed and everyone was having a great time.

I look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

went in last monday as they have 'burger buddies' deal on (which is great value for money) and honestly must have been the best burger ive tasted, really recommend the classic burger, also the staff were very friendly and made sure we always had everything we needed.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've been a customer at the Hollybush for quiet some time, it has been lovely to see it grow & I'm sure I have grown up with it. It is not only one of the best places to eat, in Witney, but also to drink in Witney!

The menus are incredible & never disappoint, even when you have the tricky part of choosing from all the menus on offer, you never leave disappointed. It's a great place to try something out of your comfort zone too as they do it so well. For example, a meat lover that chooses a vegetarian dish!

The staff are always so welcoming, if your having a bad day & no one is picking up, they will always take the time to make sure your visit is as good as the last, even if its just for a coffee, they are so accommodating!

The drinking experience on a Saturday evening at the Hollybush is next level. You could be sitting outside in the freezing snow under the warm covered decking which is always packed! It really is the best atmosphere for a brilliant night out & often we stay there all night as the party is happening there!

To round off, the Hollybush has to be one of the best around for pubs in Witney, it's everyone's cup of tea & never disappoints!