“great food and service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

If you want great value and food this is recommended. The special deals are very good value and there is always more food than you can eat.
Asian restaraunts put others to shame in service and value.

1  Thank NDeacon

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I live in Witney and have used a number of indian restaurants in the area and none have compared to the all round excellent experience me and my family have had in Shaan . The food is always great and the service is fantastic and friendly, I have recommended this restaurent to friends and family and they have also shared my views . We also held my mothers 60th birthday party here and again there were no faults , all the food was brought out together and they had enough room to have the party and run a normal service for regular customers and nobody felt crammped . All in all Shaan is one to put on the list of places to go .

1  Thank Emu001
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and I spend a few days at the Cheltenham Festival staying at a very convienient Hotel in Witney
We read the reviews on trip advisor and decided to get a takeaway from the Shaan on a busy Friday evening Whilst it was not a disaster the food could not be described as authentic
It was ok at the best , just very ordinary Indian Bangladeshi Food for the average UK customer and not the exceptional experience in some of the other reviews
We may be spoilt by eating in Southall , Brick Lane Dubai and India so please take this into account !
The restaurant was cozy and inviting
The staff were all excellent and service great ! We would go again and stick to the Grilled Tandoor Dishes and Salad with Dall and Nan !

Ian Kinga Lily

2  Thank Ian B
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I have now visited the shaan on several occasions of which each and every time has been most pleasurable experience. .However all our following visits we have received both prompt and courteous service, which all leads up well to fantastic tasting meal one which I personal consider to be one of the best Indian cuisines I've tasted in this country let alone worldwide! To put it simply you won't be disappointed making this your number one choice!

1  Thank A1WBAY
Reviewed March 16, 2013

There is always a very warm and friendly welcome here. The food is beautiful and there was plenty of it. Their attention to detail puts them head and shoulders above the other curry restaurants in Witney. If you are unsure what to choose they will go out of their way to help you find something to suite you, not them. I would highly recommend trying this restaurant for yourself, you won't be disappointed.