“Unexpected lunch delight!”
Review of Curry Paradise

Curry Paradise
Ranked #40 of 105 Restaurants in Witney
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A lovely warm welcome on a very cold day was lovely.
We dropped in for the lunchtime special. The options were very good for a lunch menu, and we soon ordered.
My husband had chicken tikka, which was lovely meat, sereved with salad and two small pots of sauces, one chilli and the other mint yoghurt. I ordered a vegetable samosa which was handmade, and also came with salad and the two little pots. It was delicious, and I could have eaten many more samosas!
When our mains came, I was pleasantly surprised. My husband had a chicken jalfrezi, I had a chicken bhuna, and both came with pilau rice. A sumptuous meal, and just the right portion size for lunch. I had a glass of house wine, which was crisp and fruity and well priced.
We really enjoyed our meal, with a nicely decorated and furnished restaurant. The staff were pleasant and helpful, everything was clean.
We would definitely return! Such a shame we were the only patrons that lunchtime!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

5 star service. Even better food! Atmodphere was great. What more can I say! Would recommend to anyone, will deffinatly be going again! Best Indian I have ever had!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The choice of food is wonderful, all cooked to perfecttion. Their offers on a Sunday are defo worth going for and they sometimes have entertainment as well.

It's my favourite indian restaurant in the town, and have been there with a variety of friends over the years. Defo worth a viit!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

nice staff, food is nice but not anything special, paupadams were greasy and had acrid taste dark in colour. The curry was good...very good but rice was old microwaved up lumps stuck together.ok if you are out with the lads but not the place for a special meal

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Clean, tidy, staff can be a little over attentive (especially the owner).

Food is good, but you do need to order the more specialst dishes to feel like the food is at it's freshest.

Usually quick to serve, except when under pressure when long waiting times can be a problem.

This used to be my favourite Indian restaraunt in Witney, but there are others that are better.

The one signature dish I would recommend that does stand out is the Mehmani Khana (Chicken).