The Oxford Belfry
$79
$71
$74
getaroom.com
Hampton by Hilton Oxford Hotel(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
$91
$89
Dial House(Oxford)
$122
1,863 results
All reviewsq hotelsspa breaktennis courtsspa facilitiesbreakaway clubsteam roompark and ridereception staffboth nightsbar menubuffet stylecourse dinnerwalk in showerrestaurant staffwedding partylounge areanight break
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Went here on a spa break. Amazing value, 1hr spa treatment, lunch, 3 course dinner and breakfast for £99!

The hotel room was great, nice big rooms. The spa facilities were nothing special but did the job. The treatments were fab though. Lunch was superb! A buffet with a great selection of food, hot and cold and desserts. Dinner was lovely and our waitress Mary was brilliant and made us feel really welcome, in fact all the staff were very good. Breakfast was also good with another large selection to choose from.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brumbrum33
Julian W, General Manager at The Oxford Belfry, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Chakataka,
Thanks for your review; I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your spabreak and were looked after well by the team. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed here for two nights at the end of March and felt slightly disappointed upon arrival as the hotel felt a little dated and not quite what I was expecting.

I ate lunch in the bar area and found the service and food pretty poor, I ordered a dish and when it arrived the waitress informed me that they didn't have any baba ganoush which was why I had ordered this in the first place. I pointed out that maybe they should have told me before they brought the dish out, as I may have ordered something else. The service was hit and miss and the bar area felt a little grubby including dirty menus, not what you would expect.

My room was very large and spacious but again felt a bit worn and wasn't quite clean enough, I was surprised however to find a silverfish in the bathroom. When I mentioned this at reception the lady didn't seem that bothered. Not a great response. The worst aspect of the stay was being woken at 08.00am by the Gardner running machinery on Sunday morning, again when I complained I was told that the work was being carried out on the opposite side of the hotel so it shouldn't bother me. The weekend I stayed it was boiling hot so all my windows were open as were all the hotel windows in the corridor so I think it was inevitable that you would hear the noise. Regardless of where the work was, why would you arrange landscaping for that time in the morning?

I ate dinner in the hotel on the first night, and it was okay but nothing special.

This is my first experience of a Q hotel and unfortunately I don't think I'll be using the chain again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Julian W, General Manager at The Oxford Belfry, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear MysteryGuestRochdale,
Thank you for your review; I'm sorry to hear that you were underwhelmed by certain aspects of your stay. As you can see from some of our recent reviews here, we do our utmost to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay with us, so I am disappointed that we didn't achieve this for you. If you do book to stay at a QHotel again, please do mention your experience and we'll do our best to make your next stay a better one.

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

6 of us girls went here for a relaxing night and got a package for £99 including room, wine, lunch, treatment 3 course meal and breakfast.
Amazing!!!! Could not fault anything and the food was amazing. Everyone bent over backwards for us and the grounds were well kept. I'm already planning another stay with them.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Tinabean007,
Fantastic! Thank you so much for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Travelling from the North of England we decided that we would break our journey by finding accommodation about 50 minutes or so to London. Just off the M40 so ideal! Everything about the hotel was lovely. The staff were friendly and efficient, the concierge were very helpful. There were three weddings going on during the time we were staying therefore we expected that there may be some noise late into the night. This was not a problem, we slept peacefully in a lovely, comfortable room with a great bathroom. Breakfast was as you would expect in this type of hotel (buffet style) and there was something for everybody's taste. We would highly recommend this hotel as a stop off point or for a short break.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear AliGCumbria,
I'm glad you found a restful place to break your journey to London; as you mention we are ideally situated for this. I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your trip and we hope to welcome you back the next time you're travelling.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We have just got back from this hotel and all I can say is WOW!
My husband booked the Christopher suite room 353 for my birthday we arrived at the hotel to be greeted by friendly staff on reception who insured us if we had any problems let him know but as soon as we got in to our room we was very impressed separate living room and bedroom and bathroom was so spacious and clean! As a cleaner myself i could tell this was cleaned to a very high standard.
Bed was so big and comfy
We had a table booked for 8.10 staff were nice and friendly food was lovely and enjoyable, I ordered the rump steak only to be told they had run out of rump and offered me fillet and it was so lovely and soft.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay here it really is lovely and up to standard wish I could return again soon!

only down side is that its quite a way to oxford town itself but having the room we had we didn't need to go anywhere!

We had room service and the cooked breakfast was like amazing so much food I couldn't finish it.

Room Tip: room 353 is amazing!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Julian W, General Manager at The Oxford Belfry, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Diane R,
Thanks so much for your amazing comments. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay wtih us and that the team looked after you so well. We also hope you're able to come and see us again soon!