After a hectic week we just needed some peace in luxury surroundings and this place did not disappoint at all, The rooms are of a very very high standard with lots of little touches, White Co toiletries, bottled water, twinning tea selection ect. Friday evening we just had bar food, the bar man - "Louis III " could not have been more helpful and his service implacable (thanks Louis), Saturday we ate in the restaurant and the food quality was way beyond our expectations, a week earlier I had eaten the same dish at Claridges and this exceed that, service again could not be faulted and with Racheal Mealing at the helm this place will go far , would go back for the food alone. The leisure facilities are great for an unwind and ample parking all weekend. Would recommend without hesitation...enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oxfordshire's hotel & Spa offers 50 en-suite contemporary guest rooms, 6 flexible conference rooms, accommodating from 4 to 190 guests, the new Sakura restaurant, luxury Tempus health & fitness spa and an 18-hole championship golf course. Located just outside the vibrant historic, university town of Oxford, the hotel is perfectly located for a city break, golf weekend, business or private event and being just off junction 7 of the M40, it is easily accessible from all major airports and local rail links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Oxfordshire Golf Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club Hotel Milton Common
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club And Hotel