Stayed here for two nights. 20 mins drive from Oxford or Bicester. The local village Thame is handy. Not far from the Morse Tv series places of interest and similarly for the Midsummer Murders local places of interest. So, good location. We stayed in an Executive Room. Good size, spotless and ideal. Breakfast room service was reliably on time. All good. Spa facilities handy too.
Would recommend. One very minor issue. Had a balcony but the view was over a car park. As the hotel was adjacent to a golf course seemed odd not to have rooms overlooking the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oxfordshire's hotel & Spa offers 50 en-suite contemporary guest rooms, 6 flexible conference rooms, accommodating from 4 to 190 guests, the new Sakura restaurant, luxury Tempus health & fitness spa and an 18-hole championship golf course. Located just outside the vibrant historic, university town of Oxford, the hotel is perfectly located for a city break, golf weekend, business or private event and being just off junction 7 of the M40, it is easily accessible from all major airports and local rail links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Oxfordshire Golf Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club Hotel Milton Common
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club And Hotel