Played 18 holes yesterday as the guest of a member and found the really strong winds made the course incredibly difficult. However it was in excellent condition and plays like a proper championship course. The thing that really spoilt it though was the ridiculously slow play of numerous 4 balls in front of us. It took 4 hours to get to the 12th and with no sign of a course ranger I phoned the clubhouse to complain. To their credit somebody appeared very quickly to try and resolve the issue. My advice would be play this course if you want a real challenge (We lost 14 balls between 3 of us!!) but check how busy it is beforehand, otherwise it's a full day on the course
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oxfordshire's hotel & Spa offers 50 en-suite contemporary guest rooms, 6 flexible conference rooms, accommodating from 4 to 190 guests, the new Sakura restaurant, luxury Tempus health & fitness spa and an 18-hole championship golf course. Located just outside the vibrant historic, university town of Oxford, the hotel is perfectly located for a city break, golf weekend, business or private event and being just off junction 7 of the M40, it is easily accessible from all major airports and local rail links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Oxfordshire Golf Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club Hotel Milton Common
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club And Hotel