My husband and I stayed here as we were going shopping at Bicester village and wanted to make a weekend out of it. We arrived late afternoon, we stayed in room 309 which apart from the bathroom fan not working was a lovely room. The bed was big and really comfy, big wardrobe with mirrored doors, big tv on the wall, balcony, bottles of water and hot drinks and a desperate bath and shower. We used the pool facilities, it was nice, quiet and clean.
We went to the hotel restaurant in the evening and received a complimentary drink as I had mentioned it was my husband's birthday when booking, which was a nice touch. The food and service was excellent, an intimate restaurant which apparently over looks the golf course but it was dark so we couldn't see it.
Breakfast was delicious, again excellent service, with a wide selection of fruit, cereal, croissants and a cooked breakfast.
We had a great weekend, we felt totally relaxed and spent the next day wandering around Oford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oxfordshire's hotel & Spa offers 50 en-suite contemporary guest rooms, 6 flexible conference rooms, accommodating from 4 to 190 guests, the new Sakura restaurant, luxury Tempus health & fitness spa and an 18-hole championship golf course. Located just outside the vibrant historic, university town of Oxford, the hotel is perfectly located for a city break, golf weekend, business or private event and being just off junction 7 of the M40, it is easily accessible from all major airports and local rail links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Oxfordshire Golf Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club Hotel Milton Common
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club And Hotel