Spent 2 nights here as part of a wedding party, i cannot fault anything about this venue!
The rooms are large, modern and clean and the beds are massive (and comfortable) all the fittings are fantastic quality, with nice thick blackout curtains!
The bathroom was large with lovely 'white company' products and a seperate shower and bath.
We ate in the hotel, i had a large steak which was delicious.... On the second night we ordered a sandwich and again it was fresh and a generous portion!
The breakfast didnt offer a great deal of choice (no continental option of cheese, meats, etc) but the hot bits (such as sausage, bacon, eggs, etc) were all good quality.
The service was also very good, friendly and welcoming staff who were all willing to help.
A lovely weekend, would certainly recomend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oxfordshire's hotel & Spa offers 50 en-suite contemporary guest rooms, 6 flexible conference rooms, accommodating from 4 to 190 guests, the new Sakura restaurant, luxury Tempus health & fitness spa and an 18-hole championship golf course. Located just outside the vibrant historic, university town of Oxford, the hotel is perfectly located for a city break, golf weekend, business or private event and being just off junction 7 of the M40, it is easily accessible from all major airports and local rail links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Oxfordshire Golf Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club Hotel Milton Common
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club And Hotel