Have just come back from a weekend where we were lucky enough to have a Groupon offer. Mr husband and brother in law played golf and said that this was one of the best golf courses that they've played on. Lots of water and bunkers!! They both hired a power caddy at £10 each as buggies aren't allowed in March! Myself and my sister in law both had a massage by the lovely Vicky. We both felt very relaxed after and then went on to enjoy the pool, jacuzzi etc. Make sure you ask for a dressing gown after any treatment as this saves you having to get dressed to go back to your room. Also they supply towels to use in the pool area so you don't have to take any. The rooms are spacious and well equiped, they are beautifully decorated and have enough storage and hanging space, chairs and a table to sit and have a coffee. The shower is lovely and its seperate to the bath. There is a hairdryer supplied but it is one of the ones you have to hold the button down constantly, so if youve got a lot of hair to dry you will get thumb ache!! You have a Tassimo coffee machine in your room with a selection of coffees, teas and hot chocolate and if you run out then just ask, they are more than happy to supply more. Our key card stopped working and they replaced it without any fuss immediately. We didn't dine in the restuarant in the evening, we took a cab to Thame £8, and went to Prezzos. We all had a good sleep, the beds were comfortable and your head sank in the pillows. We went to breakfast at 9.30 and thete was plenty of food left. They constantly refilled the trays. They had a selection for cornflakes and Muesli, Croissants, Yoghurts, Fruits in (i think) honey, toast and then Bacon, Sausages (lovely), tomatoes, mushrooms and poached eggs. They had Coffee, Tea, Water, juices and milk. The hotel is well worth a visit and set in beautiful grounds behind Electric Gates, we would definately come back again even without the offer. It would be a good place to visit the area as it there are some lovely quaint villages around!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oxfordshire's hotel & Spa offers 50 en-suite contemporary guest rooms, 6 flexible conference rooms, accommodating from 4 to 190 guests, the new Sakura restaurant, luxury Tempus health & fitness spa and an 18-hole championship golf course. Located just outside the vibrant historic, university town of Oxford, the hotel is perfectly located for a city break, golf weekend, business or private event and being just off junction 7 of the M40, it is easily accessible from all major airports and local rail links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Oxfordshire Golf Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club Hotel Milton Common
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club And Hotel