“Brilliant food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Just tried this place following the decent reviews on here and I have to say that they are absolutely spot-on! Really great food and one of the best currys I've had in ages. We went on a Wednesday night and had their £11.95 'happy night' deal and it was superb value! Will be going back for sure.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Speed of service was just right, staff very friendly and the whole restaurant most enjoyable. If you fancy a change from your normal curry choices, try the Zardazoo, it is fantastic, full of flavour and could even be enjoyed by people that do not like curry.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Tried this with some doubt,only had 3 reviews on Trip Ad,all good that they were.And how right they were,great food,good service.I go to many Indian restaurants and this scrubs up very well,enjoy.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have visited the Viceroy several times in teh past and took a group of friends on Saturday. Having lived in Birmingham for 10 years, I feel I know what a good curry should be like and never expected to have a meal this good in rural Oxfordshire. Every aspect of the meal was good; service, starters, main courses, the lost, and reasonably priced too. We will return, soon!

1  Thank briansouthgate
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I are keen curry fans and so upon moving to the area, we decided to find a good restaurant. We tried a few and then stumbled on the Viceroy and my goodness were we impressed! Now, we've eaten curry from Bradford to Bombay and really do know our curries and this place gets it just right. Superb curries with rich complex flavours and some new and imaginative dishes thrown in. It must also be said that the Wednesday night 'happy night' is outstanding value at I think about £11 for any starter, main, nan or rice.

Decor is dated (not that that's a criticism by any means - I prefer that - but don't go expecting one of the trendy new curry restaurants) and the staff are very very friendly. All in all, a great find..

1  Thank JGX