“we had a meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kitsons - CLOSED

Kitsons
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sydney, Australia
“we had a meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I visited England with my family and we booked a table for 8. The food was good and fresh. I can say good food, good presentation, good service. We will be back.

Visited November 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Great value, quality food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Came on a Friday night with my wife having recently moved to the area.. With a tastecard this proved outstanding value!! Chateaubriand was huge and luxurious.. Lovely starters and desserts.. Great wine list offering exceptional value.. Can't wait to go back!

Oxford, United Kingdom
“If I could give it zero I would”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I can't review the food or the ambiance. My daughters boyfriend had booked a meal for her 21st Birthday well in advance. They turned up last Saturday after hiring a special car to deliver them to the restaurant from their hotel - you're only 21 once. The place had a notice on the door - closed for refurbishment! Could someone not have contacted us and told us. She was stranded in Abingdon not knowing where to go, and rather hungry at that point. Thank you Limoncello for finding them a table and turning their evening around. Kitsons you should be ashamed!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank caz769
Thames Ditton, United Kingdom
“Excellent wedding lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

They provided an excellent lunch for my wedding. We were able to choose the menu (with good advice), meal was perfect, service was perfect. Thank you so much for making our day special.

Abingdon, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Have visited Kitsons before, and revisited on Sat 6 July. The restaurant is dull and needs some lighting to improve the ambience. The main course was very acceptable, but the sweet was ordinary, small, and overpriced. The service throughout was very slow - we ordered coffee; some time later the waiter apologised for the delay and said the coffee would be five minutes. After another long wait the waiter came and said "do you still want coffee". At this point we decided to forego it and left- Raymo

1 Thank Ray N