“I went back...”

New Nila Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to New nila,A destination for authentic south Indian cuisine. Our purpose is to serve Kerala's most delicious and traditional food to our guests. Saved
Nottinghamshire
“I went back...”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

...and it was still good but perhaps not quite so. Bit gentle on the spices perhaps because we are obviously not Indian. But I like my chillies etc. I'll have to tell them next time. Still good enough to get me back there again in the New Year to explore that enticing menu...

• Visited December 2012

“Beats others hands down”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We visited last weekend with friends who had dined there once before and on their recommendation. I cannot speak highly enough of the food, which had so much more flavour than any Indian cuisine I have ever tasted in 44 years. If you are in any doubt about whether to go, I believe you will not be disappointed. I have often walked past this place and smelled the wonderful aromas coming from within, but never followed it up with a visit until now. We will definitely go back and we will definitely be getting our takeaways from here from now on. An excellent variety of fish dishes too, not just prawns!

Nottinghamshire
“I am just going to have to go back...”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Judging from one visit, probably the tastiest Indian food I have ever had; and the rest of the menu, well, it all sounds so delectable, I am just going to have to go back for more...

• Visited September 2012
Derby
“Great Choice”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Visited last night and took advantage of their Sunday night offer which was excellent value with an extensive choice. The food was great and the service faultless.

• Visited August 2012
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Visited mid week and was surprised by how busy the restaurant was - with a good mix of couples and families. Food was superb and great service. Price was also very reasonable. Would certainly return if back in the area.

1 Thank blokeontour