“Passion”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Brockham, United Kingdom
“Passion”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had a brewery tour, nice to see someone with some passion for what they do. Very honest about what and how the brewery is operated. Stayed and had an evening meal. The food was fantastic, flavours and presantation. A lovely time had byall.

• Visited December 2013

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Snack Time with Beer and Fireworks!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were invited, along with small children cousins and large amount of family members, to join grandad for an evening of fireworks, BBQ and beer at the Pheasantry Brewery in East Markham. The site was easily located of the markham moor junction of the A1.

We were one of the first to arrive to the site which we had not visited before and were greeted by extremely freindly staff who were preparing for the BBQ, serving Burgers, Hot Dogs and Pulled Pork sandwhiches...NOM NOM NOM. Being a visitor to this place and once I had started sampling the drangonfly ale I decided that it would only be fair to try all three products, each of which was delicious, but I must especially congratulate the person who put together the onions on the burgers. It was positively delightful!

The fireworks were good and the bonfire was amazing. A live band played slightly later than expected, but a good time was had by all.

The brewery itself looked magnificent and I cannot wait to go back and try a full meal with them and perhaps some more of their fine ales. If you are in the area then I would definately recommend this place! OUTSTANDING!

• Visited November 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A nice roadside surprise.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We visited the Pheasantry Brewery spontaneously after driving past, we were unsure what to expect. We parked the car outside the lovely period building, and sat in the garden.

The restaurant area was very busy (surely a good sign?) and the food looked delicious. We ordered a coffee and a pint of their own brewed pilsner- which was delicious!

I would definitely visit again when we're next passing, and would highly recommend a visit to anyone.

• Visited October 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We ate here last night as a table of four, it was the butchers block steak night and I can highly recommended this. We all had steak, 2 fillets and 2 ribeyes all were excellent. The restaurant has a nice relaxed atmosphere with staff who provide great service. Our party all had three course with some excellent English wine and quality ales from the brewery, I can recommend the dark ale it was particularly good. All in all we had a really good evening out at the Pheasantry.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank David H
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Lovely location”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a great place to stop off for a drink and something to eat. Much more than a brewery, the restaurant serves good food and a wide range of drinks. This was my third visit and my second sampling of their fish and chips. The fish was delicious and extremely fresh. The chips are served in a little wire basket which is a nice touch but there are so few of them!

I bought a box of the brewery's own ale to take away as a gift for someone who has since reported that it is very good.

The setting has not been busy when I have visited but I expect that ay be because not many people know about it. It may be busier in the evenings as it does serve dinner.

There is a large courtyard area which would be lovely for morning coffee or afternoon tea!

Visited July 2013