“Chinese Food”

Great Wall
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Groveport
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 20, 2012

They good food, great value, can order in or get take out. For my husband and I, one order is enough for both of us for one meal.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The food is good but what seemed like 50% celery, when did this become a chinese vegetable.... and what happened to snow peas, bamboo shoots, water-chestnuts, bok choy .... my meal had an awful lot of celery..... its not that is was bad but not what I go to order chinese for I want fresh asian vegetables in my chinese food.... (and hold the baby corn.... ) It is good average food, there was nothing bad about it just not what I look for in great asian food.

1  Thank Lesa C
Reviewed December 27, 2008

Our family loves going to Great Wall. We love their food. Nice portion sizes. Everything we have tasted has been terrific. My personal favorite is General Tso and the Garlic Chicken.

Been to Great Wall? Share your experiences!