“Predictable”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Virginia Beach, VA USA
“Predictable”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

If you've been to Bob Evans, you know what you're getting. It's pretty predictable. The service is okay. The food is okay. It's nothing spectacular, but it's fast, cheap, and what you'd expect. I tipped 25% and was given the stink eye from the hostess who apparently didn't think it was enough. Not very appreciative response for a "tip" on average service.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jez09

Hackensack, New Jersey
“Awesome Tomato Soup.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The menu and the price is just great. Service at its best. The Tomato Basil soup was so good that I had it twice. Very clean and friendly place.

Visited August 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Food Tastes Like It Came From My Kitchen”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Friendly staff, great cooks, food delivered when ready, unlimited selections and friendly atmosphere. Ample parking, safe area, and the 'old farmhouse treasurers' for purchase are great.

Visited January 2013
Groveport, Ohio
“Always a good standby”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Never had bad food here, love the salads, and ohhhh the potato soup with bacon and chives is heaven. I pretty much have loved everything I have had, its good clean American no fuss no frills food......

Visited June 2012
McCordsville, Indiana
“Service Disappointing!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Tried the three course meal deal for $9.99. I ordered tomato basil soup and it tasted like old spaghetti sauce. When I told the waitress the soup was unacceptable, she copped an attitude, saying, "Well that's our soup." That may be their soup but I wasn't eating it! I got the baked potato soup and it was delicious. But after that, the service was disappointing. My drink was not often refilled, as if I was being punished for making the server take back the soup. I told the shift manager about this when she came by, but there wasn't much improvement. And I noticed I wasn't the only patron who was dissatisfied. I heard the man behind me arguing with the same server. I wrote "Service Disappointing" on the comment card and turned it in. Usually Bob Evans' service is very good, no matter which restaurant you are at, but this place needs an attitude adjustment. We are the customers!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Lizard4280

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!