“Always a good standby”

Bob Evans
Ranked #14 of 24 Restaurants in Groveport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Groveport, Ohio
“Always a good standby”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Never had bad food here, love the salads, and ohhhh the potato soup with bacon and chives is heaven. I pretty much have loved everything I have had, its good clean American no fuss no frills food......

Visited June 2012

McCordsville, Indiana
“Service Disappointing!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Tried the three course meal deal for $9.99. I ordered tomato basil soup and it tasted like old spaghetti sauce. When I told the waitress the soup was unacceptable, she copped an attitude, saying, "Well that's our soup." That may be their soup but I wasn't eating it! I got the baked potato soup and it was delicious. But after that, the service was disappointing. My drink was not often refilled, as if I was being punished for making the server take back the soup. I told the shift manager about this when she came by, but there wasn't much improvement. And I noticed I wasn't the only patron who was dissatisfied. I heard the man behind me arguing with the same server. I wrote "Service Disappointing" on the comment card and turned it in. Usually Bob Evans' service is very good, no matter which restaurant you are at, but this place needs an attitude adjustment. We are the customers!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Lizard4280
Frankfort, Kentucky
“great food at great price”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

very good place to eat. Would go there again. Try there carry out menu

Visited December 2011
West Virginia
“Took forever to get our food!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We got there at 10:00 am and got our food at 11:20 am. The waitress was given 5 tables at the same time. We asked the manager if she could get the waitress some help an we were told no. Since it took an hour and a half to get our food we asked for refills and were told we would have to pay for them!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“decent place to eat”
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Stayed at a hotel in the area-- they recommended this resteraunt... was pretty decent for the money.. ordered a large pasta and soup bowl-- no complaints... the servers were very friendly. I would suggest this place to anyone traveling in the Souteast district of Columbus

• Visited November 2010