“Fantastic trek for all abilities ”

Derbyshire Pony Trekking
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my boyfriend who had never ridden before, the staff and instructor was brilliant at teaching him the basics. Great time had by all would highly recommend for people with and without experience. Beautiful treks all off the roads.

1  Thank KittyLR

Reviewed April 27, 2014

If you like pony trekking you will love this place. Today I took my family and we had a lovely time. Staff were friendly and made us feel welcome and safe. Horses we're calm, happy and great to ride. The trek you go on, is beautiful country side and woodland setting. I would highly recommend anyone to go for a ride there. My little girl was really nervous about going on here first ride, but she loved it. 10 out of 10. Can't wait to go again.

1  Thank michelle R
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The staff were helpful and informative, and we felt in safe hands. The ride in the beautiful countryside was amazing, the horses were calm and easy to control. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Val J
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Thanks to all the staff here, my Girls loved it. very reasonable price, The ponies are very well behaved and they cater for all levels of rider. we will be going back very soon.

1  Thank Blundells2014
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I treated myself and my boyfriend, both accomplished riders, to a sunset hack. The horses were brilliant, exactly suited to the job, and Jayne was fantastic. We were treated to some amazing views, and a few good gallops too! The area Jayne has available for her trekking is beautiful and absolutely ideal. I couldn't recommend her and her horses highly enough!! If I'm ever in the area again, I will be back!!

1  Thank lisadakin7