“Grill night”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Grill night”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I took my girlfriend out for a romantic meal for two at refined restaurant a few days ago, the service was really outstanding and made me feel relaxed and eased me into the atmosphere. The waiting time for the food wasn't too long and the food presentation was excellent. I am going to book in for the near future and take her another night. I'm going to recommend Refined to my friends and all my family. Thank you for such a great evening.

• Visited November 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent service great food value for money”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Visited Refined Restaurant today for lunch 4 adults just to try it after hearing excellent reviews
We were very impressed the staff were welcoming , the food was excellent and great value for money
Loved it so much booked for next week too
Well done to all the staff and students you have an excellent restaurant

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank kathrynoddie
London
“Lovely Sunday lunch!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I am vegetarian so only had one option on the set menu but the goats cheese risotto was very tasty and fresh. It came with some sage butter which was a bit unnecessary so I took it off.

The staff were friendly and attentive. When asked 'Is everything OK?' by the waiter I was disappointed; if they are training them to be good waiters they should ask 'How is your lunch/risotto/beef?' to try and get feedback for the kitchen as well as flag up any problems. A more refined dining restaurant should be better than OK!

The value for money is excellent as is the sticky toffee pudding! YUM!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food, Great Service & Excellent Value For Money!!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I visited the Refined restaurant a few weeks ago for a friend's birthday on Grill night! There was a big group of us but this didn't affect the service we received! We all commented on how tasty and well presented the food was and what a great atmosphere the restaurant had. Having previously been to the number 19 brasserie which used to be ran by the students within the college I knew that the service and value for money would be first class & I wasn't disappointed. I can't wait to return for another delicious meal!!

• Visited August 2013
Kirkby-in-Ashfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent night out”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I belong to the local branch of the R.N.A and last night we held our Trafalgar night formal dinner and the students were very professional and the service was excellent and the food was of a very high standard. I would recommend this restaurant for formal occasions also for fine dinning as it is a little gem. Well done to all the students for their excellent efforts.

• Visited October 2013