“Good Out of the way Pub”
Review of Memories

Memories
Ranked #42 of 120 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 28, 2013

You can enjoy inside or outside seating, weather permitting, but seating is limited at times, so get there early. The food is very good.

1  Thank rosaziglar

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Memories is a local spot in Grove City. The wings are good and really good with the buffalo chips but my favorite is the Cajun Chicken pasta with a side of garlic bread and extra Alfredo for dipping the bread. The portions are so large we usually just get one of these and split it. YUM!!!!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I just tried Memories for the first time last week. As we pulled into the lot, we had second thoughts about going in - It looks a little sketchy from the outside. It didn't get much better going inside - It was a dark bar-like atmosphere with very loud music playing over the speakers - too loud. We almost walked out. I'm glad we didn't!
Though the place was a dive (some of my favorite places are), it was clean and the service was very friendly. We got there before the 3-7pm happy hour ended, so I had a $2 draft beer with my dinner.
I think they realized how loud the music was. Within 10 minutes they turned it down - it was still a little loud but it was tolerable.
I had the BBQ bacon cheeseburger and my wife had the Teriaki chicken sub. They both came with a generous amount of fries and chips, respectively. The french fries were great! Skin-on, thin-cut, and hot! The chips were homemade potato chips. They were a little greasy, but delicious. My wife's chicken sub was tender and tasty, and my burger was juicy and cooked perfectly to order.
The price range of the food and beverages is very inexpensive and the portions are generous. I would highly recommend this place for anyone in Grove City and anyone driving through. Nothing fancy - Just good food at a good price!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Checked into our hotel in Obetz, Ohio and asked the desk clerk where we could get a nice meal. "Ten miles back on the freeway." was the response. Apparently, there is no place closer that will serve a glass of wine with the meal. Luckily, we had plenty of time on our ten mile trip to check Trip Advisor to find a nice place. Based upon the reviews, we chose Memories.

This is a "seat yourself" type of place with a bar in the middle. The atmosphere is warm, comfy and inviting so we grabbed a table. Our waitress was there in a jiffy and we immediately ordered our wine...after all, we had just driven ten minutes to get it!

We started out with deep fried mac and cheese. Never had it before, but YUM! Got to have that again! We both had walleye, hers was broiled, mine was blackened. Both were cooked perfectly and full of flavor. I had the "fair fries" with mine, and, as the name implies, they're like the fries you get at the state fair...add a little malt vinegar and mmmmm!

We had great meals and great service. And, just as we were leaving they were starting a free trivia game. Sounded like fun, but it was time for us to go.

This is a great place! Thanks to our fellow reviewers for recommending it!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have eaten here twice. The first time we had fried mushrooms, split the Bacon/Blue burger, and each had a Blue Moon on draft, which is lower priced during happy hour :) The burger was cooked the way we ordered it and the bun was grilled - it was very good. The mushrooms were regular deep fried mushrooms (a guilty pleasure!). Tonight I had the chicken fettucini alfredo and my husband had shrimp fettucini alfredo. It was good. Not the best I've ever had, but a solid good. It came with an iceberg salad and hot rolls. We both agreed we would get it again. We have always been there late afternoon/early evening and the atmosphere is relaxed with a mix of families and couples or singles, eating dinner or just having a few drinks. You can eat in our on their patio.