“BEWARE: Rodent problems”
Review of Jolly Pirate Donuts - CLOSED

Jolly Pirate Donuts
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This location was soon becoming my favorite donut place and I had been going to this location once a week for over a year.
This past October, I ordered a dozen various donuts when I found a mouse dropping on one of my donuts. I threw out the donuts and had not been back since.

There are newer reviews for Jolly Pirate Donuts

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I know it is a chain, but it feels like a home town place. While this is not my favorite donut, it is my favorite in Grove City and my young son LOVES it. I do wish that they did more shifts of donuts because eating there after 2 or so, you run the risk of getting stale donuts and they all seem to go at once. I wish they had the pumpkin flavor all year round. Why be stingy with their best flavor?

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We get donuts here all the time. These are the absolute best ever. My favorite is the peanut butter cream filled chocolate iced ones. Sooooo good! My husband loves the peanut covered or coconut covered ones. They are all delicious! Saturday is coming and another trip to Jolly Pirate! Mmmmmm!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Jolly Pirate you make my mouth water. The doughnuts are always fresh and super tasty. I used to go to Buckeye Doughnuts on S. High until one of the workers came out of the back without shoes on :( Since then I have found Jolly Pirate to not only be closer but 10x better quality in both food and service. Keep on fryin them doughnuts!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is an old fashioned coffee shop/donut shop. There is always a good selection of donuts- many varieties. Yummy !!