“The best donuts in the world!”
Review of Jolly Pirate Donuts - CLOSED

Jolly Pirate Donuts
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We get donuts here all the time. These are the absolute best ever. My favorite is the peanut butter cream filled chocolate iced ones. Sooooo good! My husband loves the peanut covered or coconut covered ones. They are all delicious! Saturday is coming and another trip to Jolly Pirate! Mmmmmm!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Jolly Pirate you make my mouth water. The doughnuts are always fresh and super tasty. I used to go to Buckeye Doughnuts on S. High until one of the workers came out of the back without shoes on :( Since then I have found Jolly Pirate to not only be closer but 10x better quality in both food and service. Keep on fryin them doughnuts!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is an old fashioned coffee shop/donut shop. There is always a good selection of donuts- many varieties. Yummy !!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Grab some to go and enjoy! These are not the best donuts I've had, but the beat the heck out of going to Dunkin or Tim Horton's!
Try the chocolate-iced long johns. Delicious!

Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I dare you to find someone in Grove City and most of Columbus that does not like Jolly Pirate Donuts. The staff is always inviting and friendly. Donuts are fresh and coffee is delicious. Tip: I don't believe they accept credit cards.