“Good burgers”

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #26 of 118 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Forney, Texas
“Good burgers”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

You have to order the double to get enough meat but they have several options for under $5. If you go here you have to get a shake, I mean, it's in the name. They are good.

Visited May 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“What happened Steak 'n Shake?”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Once upon a time I enjoyed eating here. The last couple times I have gone I have been very disappointed in the quality of the food and the wait staff. The wait staff seems incredibly miserable (and I understand, I have worked with the general public in a food setting), but please, at least act friendly. Towards the end of our sitting, we ordered a milkshake to go. After waiting 10 minutes we got up to pay, and see what was going on with our milkshakes. Apparently our waitress had left and the guy managing the register fought with us over if we had already gotten the milk shakes. After a few minutes of arguing, they went back to make our milkshakes, by this time a line was forming at the register and it was getting super busy. We waited another 10 minutes and watched as other people got their milkshakes and food before we did. After standing almost 20 minutes and complaining again, we FINALLY got out milkshakes. I doubt I will be back.

• Visited January 2013
Grove City, Ohio
“Don't go there”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I sat in the restaraunt 15 minutes and they only had 1 waitress for 8 - 9
tables. We never were served water or attended to.I believe this restarant is just poorly
managed.

• Visited April 2013
columbus
“Chili five way actually had spoiled cheese”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The manager didn't seem to care and I didn't get a response from the 1-800 customer service number, as well. Thank you Tripadvisor for letting me vent.

1 Thank JeffKloph
Orient, Ohio
“good burger”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

the place is styled in the ham buger "joint " style open clean service is fast (had one bad ex but ) but rest of times has been excellent food is hot not greasy and served with a smile milk shakes are g-r-e-a-t! and several seasonal ones also great place for kids

Visited November 2012