“All around Great American Food”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #7 of 123 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The wife and I made our 3 rd visit here yesterday. I had a burger on the first and 3rd visit; the battered fish on the second visit; and I have gotten two salads and the tortilla soup twice. Everything here tastes great. This place is just a great all American resturant that's an affordable experience for the whole family. Let me start by saying we were seated promptly; the tables and the restrooms were very clean, the staff were all smiles and very courteous. From getting our drinks to placing our order then recieving our food to bringing the check and returning it was all in a expedient manor. In a nutshell it's the total combination of the whole experience from taste of the food to the politeness of the staff and the timeliness of getting your food that makes this place a place that we will be stopping at alot. If there was a resturant to represent America this would be it.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Red Robin has great food at a fantastic price! The whole family loves eating here and there is something for everyone taste bud. We were a large group and our server did a fabulous job taking orders and taking care of everyone's needs promptly.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I don't know what it is, but I can't get enough. I have eaten so many times at this location to where my husband is getting tired of it. I order their "Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Sandwich" it's so delicious. I have been to a few other Red Robin locations, and this one seems to make the best. The waitstaff is always friendly!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice servers, Excellent food at reasonable price though it can be busy so reccomending going early or later

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had lunch at the Red Robin yesterday and was very impressed with the wait time, the service and the food portion. Although it was a busy Sunday afternoon and we were in the midst of the "
end of church" services crowd, our wait time was quoted as 20 minutes but we only say in the lobby for less than 10 minutes. Our server was a bit challenged as we substitutued, negotiated and bartered our menu items to suit our tastes, she never once appear disgusted or upset rather suggested the best options for the price. Most might have had us ordering a full menu item and then adding each substitution on ala carte only to have a cardiac catastrophe when presented with the bill. Finally, I was only able to eat half of my BLT on a wrap instead of a croissant (only one of our special requests). The portion size was HUGE and tasty! BTW, thank you for lunch today as well. I would highly recommend to others and I will certainly be a frequent flyer to this establishment.