“Good Bread”

O'Charley's
Ranked #22 of 123 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Wife and I ate there for dinner. Was served pretty fast and was very good. Service was friendly. Bread us delicious and the chicken with fettucini was very tasty.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Had dinner there this week, it was my first visit to the chain and the food was very good. I tried one of their new dinner menu items. I ordered "O'Charley's Homestyle Pot Roast Dinner" it was really good. It tasted like a meal you would have at home. I'll be back to try some of their other new menu items.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Love the ham sandwish and fries.
good food. and good price. Will definetly visit this
place again with friends

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time eating at O'Charley's. It was delicious! We got our meal to go. The lady that brought it to our car was very courteous! The food was still hot when we got back to the hotel. What more can you ask for? I will definately be dining there again when I go travel back to Grove City!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Well, it's just superb, especially the Salmon ( but not wood cooked ).Anyway I always get the Salmon, rice and the asparagus which is the best I've ever eaten, anywhere, including the very high end restaurants