“Joined my never going back list” 1 of 5 bubbles

Bob Evans
Ranked #72 of 118 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Joined my never going back list”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Bob Evans in Grove City has added the Bob Evans chain to my never going back list last night. We went in for dinner last night. I ordered the Blackened Sirloin off their specials menu. I didn't expect much for $ 10.99 but I should have taken a picture to show you this steak! It was smaller than SMALL and the plate was covered with grease. I commented to the waitress, she said she'd get the manager. My wife couldn't even believe they served something like that. When this poor excuse of a manager came over, he asked me how I ordered it cooked, I responded medium well (usually some pink) he started to tell me how the steak shrinks when it's cooking and I did want it medium well??? He went on about how the steaks are weighed and pre-packaged, but reluctantly had them cook me another steak. What is with that? I worked retail in the past, this fool in 2 seconds of opening his mouth violated every rule I was ever taught in the retail world. I was really insulted, like I've never before ordered a steak? No sorry Bob Evans, I've never been a big fan of chain restaurant management, they just don't seem to care about the customer, after all they'll still get a paycheck at the end of the week, But this takes the cake.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Tampa, Florida
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Breakfast is always the best way to start the day and this restaurant goes above and beyond when it comes to quality and service!

Visited February 2014
Orient
“Good comfort food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great breakfasts with their homemade sausage. If you like sausage gravy and biscuits, I've had none better! The home cooked meals are all tasty. Good salads and especially good homemade "colonial" salad dressing. I go there frequently since it is close to home, but wherever you find a Bob Evans restaurant you can count on good comfort food!

• Visited March 2014
“Bad Bob Evans ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

This is the worst Bob Evans thay could not ge my order ri ght they was not busy at all they said the was dead all day the for got to put cheese on my burger the mast up my sup and the mast up the other 4 people I was with

Centerville, Ohio
1,610 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,753 helpful votes
“Who doesn't like Bob Evans?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

We take a meal at Bob Evans on occasions, and everyone knows the menu.

We prefer other near by dining.

Visited July 2013