“Best meal for the Price”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #56 of 119 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Although we have been in other Bob Evans before this was the first time we visited this particular one It was a Sunday around 11:00 am and we have not had breakfast and our friend from California wanted a place where she could have a choice of breakfast or lunch. She has never heard of the Bob Evans Restaurants before and we thought this was a good opportunity for her to enjoy a home country meal while having the choice of breakfast or lunch. The service was excellent and the waitress did her best to please our Californian friend's breakfast requests. This is a good place to eat when you want to feel at home.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed January 31, 2013

like the large selections. Breakfast all day.
don't like that prices have gone up.
But its good food

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Breakfast isn't just a morning meal. Sometimes bacon and eggs is exactly what you need at 7 PM. The quality is always the same high standard. Never a bad meal and the people are always nice and makes you want to come back often.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

good family place, great breakfasts,varied menu an Ohio staple
try the meatloaf or chicken and noodles. Don't pass up the biscuits or bread,Yum!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I admit, my expectations were not high. In fact, since I've never been to a Bob Evans, I assumed it was a BBQ place. But it's across the parking lot from the Drury Inn, where we stopped for the night. Service was friendly. Restaurant was clean, had a nice appeal to it. Now that I know they serve "comfort" food, I had southern fried steak, wife had meatloaf. Kids had turkey dinner (only 2.99!). The southern fried steak was the best I ever had, but I'm not really a fan of it (yes, I know, so why do I order it - haven't had it in a least 10 years). The wife's meatloaf was a bit too salty. The turkey was the best meal (wish I ordered it myself). All a great value (the pumpkin bread is superb), the food is just okay to me. Service was friendly enough.

1  Thank DaytonJG