“Good Chinese fast food”

Panda Express
Ranked #45 of 125 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The best thing about Panda Express is that the food is fresh and fast,and it is good! Have eaten here several times and have not been disappointed. It is buffet style so you can see what you're getting and portions are large.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I am a big fan of the grilled vegetables, only problem is that I think I am the only one. Every time I go, I have to asked them to make new as they have died in the window. The rest seems fairly fresh and not bad for quick family meal.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

At the time I went to this Panda Express, it was very busy and I went through the drive through. My order was correct, except I did not get my honey walnut shrimp. I'm sure it was just an oversite, but this is the second time I haven't gotten the shrimp in a drive through for Panda Express (the other one was in Texas). I should have looked and was too tired to go back. If you go through the drive through, check your order.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Was not sure what to expect since this was the first time in a Panda Express. It was pick your entrees and a side style like at the mall but I will say the portions were generous and the quality very good. The staff was very friendly and gave samples to try if you asked about a dish. Really good food and a great value.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Almost out of the things I wanted at 9:00pm. Tired after a 450 mile drive. And they cooked two dishes fresh, apologized for the delay, and gave me a free drink while I waited. Food was excellent as was service ... a real surprise since my experience with CP has been very mixed in the past! I would go back again and would rate the food as being as excellent.