“AWSOME!!”

Dining options: Delivery
Grove City, Ohio
“AWSOME!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great food, and wine. My husband and I love going to Tristano's, we can enjoy sitting outside and eating and drinking.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank livelovelaugh2014

Brockville, Canada
“Not impressed”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Staying in motel and reviewed online deciding to order from Tristano's for delivery. Ordered the "All In" pizza. Took an hour as they recorded visa wrong and called to tell me 45 min. later then delivered after they corrected number. Crust was ok bland though. Lots of peppers/onions but not much meat or cheese - regardless it was just "ok". I will definitely not order again. We drive transport all over North America and eat many places so lots to compare to.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Howeller63
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Always Great Food”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We frequent Tristano's a few times a month. We've alway had great food and I love the beer selections. Lou changes the beers regularly and always has something special or seasonal in the beer department. I love the Lasanga dinner, but sometimes find it hit or miss that it's not available.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Michael R
Columbus, Ohio
“Really nice pizza”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is my go to place for take out pizza in the Grove City area. The toppings are very good and I particularly like the crust which is like crispy pita. I recommend Tristano's All The Way and have mine with anchovies.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank thefileman
Columbus, Ohio
“Hole-in-the-wall Hidden Gem”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Located in a converted house, set back from the street it's easy to miss. Homemade lasagna is my favorite. Large Calzone (always generously stuffed) and two side House salad with Gorgonzola makes a generous meal for 2. If your heart is set on lasagna, call ahead...it's not available every day.

• Visited February 2014